Partagez
Leader CG Viggen "Dragon"
Leader CG Viggen

Outils de planif de mission : CombatFlite

le Dim 8 Avr - 15:51
Encore un outils de plannif de mission qui semble prometteur : CombatFlite -- a flight planning tool

A voir si celui là ne sera pas abandonné en chemin comme les autres ! Affaire à suivre.

Dernière édition par Voodoo le Sam 22 Sep - 23:22, édité 1 fois

"Fighter Pilots make movies, Bomber Pilots make History"

Re: Outils de planif de mission : CombatFlite

le Dim 8 Avr - 20:44
viper39 a écrit:still WIP. I'm doing my best to get it ready for testing and a subsequent release. Stay tuned!

Du 4 avril, bon comme toi j'éspère que celui-ci sera suivi!

Leader CG Viggen

le Sam 28 Avr - 15:04
Viper39 le 27/04 a écrit:Thanks for all the great feedback and support. I've been busy with fixing the bugs and getting a lot of the little things that are "under the skin" out of the way.

I've received quite a lot of offers for help with testing, and I've been in touch with a couple of virtual squadrons already. The plan is to do an external testing in a few weeks with a small number of people/squadrons. Get feedback/bug list from them, fix what will have to be fixed, and then do a larger scale testing. Get feedback, and if that is good, release v1.0.

Et très bonnes nouvelles pour la complémentarité des moyens et les pilotes de Viggen :

Viper39 le 11/02 a écrit:One of the main features is the capability to create Data Cartridges that can be loaded in-game. As for now, it is implemented only for the AJS-37 Viggen. I (and many others) would like to have a similar capability for other aircraft as well. However, this has to be supported on the DCS side. I'm in talks with ED with regards to this. So, if/when this gets supported, I'm ready to expand the CombatFlite's Data Cartridge capability to more aircraft. Getting this out of the way will move CombatFlite much closer to release.

In the meantime, work continues in other areas. Following the release of DCS 2.5, the AJS-37 ELINT file import has been implemented in CombatFlite, allowing you to create a map overlay with emitter locations, and ID them by confronting them against a user-defined ELINT database.

En tous les cas les vidéos sont prometteuses Very Happy :

Leader CG Viggen

le Mer 12 Sep - 17:28
Comme l'a fait remarqué Yohann, il est disponible au téléchargement Very Happy :

Viper39 a écrit:Hello everyone!

As I mentioned earlier, the next step in the development of CombatFlite is a public release.

First, let me thank all testers who have provided invaluable feedback, reports and suggestions. I would especially like to thank Catu and his AMVI team, BaDCrC and his mates from the Black Shark Den, Backy51, ttaylor0024, Yoda967, the 476th vFG for support and everyone else who contributed, as well as anyone who offered help. Special thanks goes to Flappie who did a great job providing a raster map for the Caucasus theater.

Consider this initial public version (1.0.0) of CombatFlite as a baseline, which will be further developed based on the feedback, requests and bug reports you will submit. There are areas which require some additional work, and some major features that are yet to be implemented. Nonetheless, I think it is a good time to expose CF to a broader user-base to better focus further development.

Currently, the features of CombatFlite include (among others):
- Advanced tools (intervisibility plot, vertical route profile, terrain elevation visualization, terrain slope visualization, sun position, wind vectors)
- Straightforward planning (snapping waypoints to objects, moving multiple overlaid objects, automatically pre-filled waypoint type, name, activity duration etc.)
- User objects (polygons, circles, orbits, reference points etc.) organized into layers
- Rehearsal (timeline control to see position of flights over time)
- Mission overview (mission flow tabular and graphical visualization)
- Briefing pack (automated briefing text generation, add map snapshots, vertical route profiles, mission timelines etc.) exported as a part of .miz file or as a stand-alone Rich Text Format
- DCS AJS-37 ELINT data visualization (see gathered DCS AJS-37 ELINT data on the map, identified against your AJS-37 library)
- DCS AJS-37 Data cartridge generation (export any route you have planned into a Custom Cartridge, that you can load in-game)
- DCS Ka-50 ABRIS setting (easily export flight planes and user objects to the ABRIS system, to have them on your moving map in-game) inserted into a .miz of your choosing
- Google Earth link-up (see your flight routes and objects in 3D via a real-time export to a Google Earth format)
- Import options (DCS .miz file, flights or layers from another CF mission, Google Earth .kmz/.kml files, DCS AJS-37 ELINT data)
- Export options (DCS .miz file, DCS .lua file with flights, Google Eartk .kmz file, Tacview .xml file, LotATC .json file)

Roadmap from now on:
- Tutorials, sample missions
- Bug fixing
- Adding new aircraft as they come to DCS
- Adding cartriding functionality to more aircraft (if/when it becomes supported by DCS)
- Optimizing code, cleaning up UI
- Improving .miz import and export functionality
- Improving kneeboard (esp. mission data card)
- Adding ground units route planning
- Editing triggers, zones, advanced waypoint actions, scripts etc.
- Connecting to DCS to load liveries, saved payloads etc.
- More advanced features such as fuel planning, take-off/climb/cruise/descend/landing performance

Please, report any bugs, requests or any other kind of feedback to combatflite@combatflite.com, so I can have it all at one place. Thanks!
(When reporting a bug, it might be helpful to attach your .cf or .miz files.)

For new releases, updates, tutorials, sample missions be sure to follow the feed on Twitter @CombatFlite and the CombatFlite channel on YouTube.

For download, check out the brand new CombatFlite website:
https://www.combatflite.com

Thanks!

Leader CG Viggen

le Mar 18 Sep - 10:35
Olivier à sortit une vidéo sur les bases du logiciel Wink :

Leader CG Viggen

le Sam 22 Sep - 23:22
Première MAJ dispo Very Happy :

​Fixed:
- .miz export bug when Take-off and Landing waypoints not placed over airfield
- Waypointless flights .miz export and kneeboard bugs
- Custom kneeboard for the DCS AJS-37 Viggen bugs
- NETGeographic.dll and its dependencies bug
- Zooming with mouse bug (Win7)
- Issues related to scaling other than 100% (drop-down items clicking)
- Kneeboard Int32 bug
- Numerical data fields bug when non-numerical values entered
- Declination sign
- Signs for MSL and AGL altitudes unified (M for MSL, A for AGL)
- Autosave file extension

Added:
- NS430 navaids.dat export
- Ability to import multiple AJS-37 ELINT files into one mission
- User-adjustable threshold for showing KCAS or Mach in mission data card

Leader CG Viggen

le Mer 14 Nov - 11:04

Leader CG Mirage 2000C
Leader CG Mirage 2000C

le Mer 14 Nov - 22:23
Après test très rapides, les missions avec scripts devraient fonctionner. Par contre pour ce qui est des unités cachées, elles ne le sont pas lors de l'édition dans combat flite.
Contenu sponsorisé